02 Mars 2021
We are very excited to introduce you our new entry: the dn1600 SDR26 Pn6 Coupler.
The coupler is manufactured by a Negri Bossi VH3500 injection moulding machine with a 35000 kN clamping force; the new product is molded by the injection moulding method, that guarantees safety, reliability and high performances.
Some feautures of the dn1600 SDR26 Pn6 Coupler
- Molded with PE100-RC (RC = resistant to cracks) raw material. Modified PE 100,until now used only for special, customer-specific applications, now used for standard products. The main technical advantage of PE 100-RC is that it is significantly more resistant to slow crack growth; it allows to save the cost of installation, improves safety, and extends the life cycle of the entire piping system;
- Wide electrofusion area that guarantees a very reliable joint;
- Particular outer geometry that guarantees a more performing welding;
- Two separate heating circuits for welding each side independently;
- Fusion indicator per fusion zone;
- No pre-heating needed. This feature greatly reduces the installation time;
- Electrofusion parameters obtained from barcode or input manually;
- Can be welded at ambient temperatures: -10°C / +45°C;
- Electrofusion parameters also marked on the fitting surface;
- Suitable for pipe wall thickness SDR 26 - 33;
- Weight and dimensions optimized to simplify handling and installation;
- Designed, developed, tested and produced in Italy.